- bosanski, hrvatski ili srpski
Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals
Mécanisme pour les Tribunaux pénaux internationaux
The establishment of the Mechanism is a key step in the Completion Strategies of the two tribunals. This section contains essential documents pertaining to all three organisations.
More information on the ICTR and ICTY documents can be found on their respective websites. The links on the right-hand side of this page provide direct access to the legal library and case pages for each of the two tribunals.
Rules of Procedure and Evidence
- 22 Dec. 2010 - Security Council Resolution 1966: Establishment, Statute, and Transitional Arrangements
- 22 Dec. 2010 - Security Council record of speeches
- 26 Feb. 2012 - General Assembly: Resolution on the financing of the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals for the biennium 2012-2013
- 3 Nov. 2011 - Report of the Secretary-General to the General Assembly: Budget for the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals for the biennium 2012-2013
How to file documents before the MICT